Sika® Bituseal E-01 15 LTR
Product details of Sika®Bituseal E-01
- High quality water based bitumen emulsion coating
- Tanking and waterproofing of substructures to provide an impervious membrane in wet areas
- Excellent adhesion to moist building substrates
- Efficient curing membrane to freshly laid concrete
- Damp proof membrane for roofs, floor slabs, basements & retaining walls
- Type: Bitumen Emulsion
- Form: Dark Brown liquid, Black (when dry)20 and 200 l drums
- Storage Condition: Store in sealed containers under shade, between 50C and 450C.
- Shelf Life: 12 months when stored properly
Sika Bitumen is a brown-black bitumen liquid emulsion with excellent adhesion, which dries to a flexible seamless, waterproof and protective coating for concrete structures and steel elements.
Sika Bitumen is used for:
- Tanking and waterproofing of substructures to provide an impervious membrane in wet areas.
- Damp proof membrane for roofs
- Floor slabs
- Basements, Retaining walls
- Landscape decks
- Curing membrane
Sika Bitumen provides following advantages:
• Excellent adhesion to moist building substrates
• Efficient curing membrane to freshly laid concrete
• Single component
• Water based
• Economical , easy to apply, reduces labor costs
• Can be applied on vertical and horizontal surface.
• Impermeable to water
• Seamless, joint free
• Unaffected by high ambient temperature
• High resistance to aggressive soils and contaminated ground water
• Low odor, dries without generating strong vapors
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All surfaces must be sound, even, free from dust, loose particles and any contamination. It may be applied to damp but not waterlogged surfaces. Hot and very dry, porous concrete surfaces must be primed by diluting Sika Bitumen with clean water at 1:1 ratio (by weight).
The drums must be stirred well before use. Where a single drum is used for prolonged periods, occasional stirring during application is recommended. If a primer coat is applied, allow it to dry completely before applying subsequent coats. Apply evenly and in one direction using a stiff brush. A two-coat application is recommended to avoid possible gaps in the film.
Clean all equipment and tools with water immediately after use.
Do not apply Sika Bitumen to outside area in wet weather or when rain is expected.
Density: Approx. 1.00 kg/l at 250 C Flash Point: Non-Flammable Solid Content: 26 % by weight (Approx.)Curing Time (250 C): Touch dry after approx. 2 hours. Over paintable after approx. 8 hours. Fully cured after approx. 72 hours
Consumption On Concrete Surface: Total approx. 0.20 -0.35 kg/m2 applied in 2 coats.
On Steel Surface
Total approx. 0.10 -0.20 kg/m2 applied in 2 coats.
Accidental splashes to the skin must be washed off with water and soap. Accidental splashes to the eyes or mucous membrane must be rinsed with clean warm water. Seek medical attention at earliest. Skin barrier cream, safety goggles and rubber gloves are recommended.
Do not dispose of into water or soil but according to local regulations
Non-toxic under the relevant Swiss health and safety codes
Specifications of Sika®Bituseal E-01
- Brand SIKA
What’s in the box1x15 Kg Bucket
No posts found