Product details of Sika®Seal-105
- Two Component cementitious waterproofing coating
- Protection from Seem/Seepage on positive side
- Good Quality Waterproofing kit
- Type: Cementitious powder, polymer dispersion
- Comp. A: White Liquid Comp. B: Grey Powder
- Packaging: 25 kg set (A+B)
- Storage Condition: Store in a dry area between 5ºC and 35ºC. Protect from direct sunlight
- Shelf life: 12 months minimum from production date if stored properly in original unopened packaging.
Sika Seal-105 N is a cement based, polymer modified, 2-component, multi- purpose waterproofing slurry. Sika® Seal-105 N combines a crystallization action and pore blocking effect with the excellent waterproofing ability of special polymers, fillers, and properly graded aggregates. Suitable for use in tropical and hot climatic conditions.
Sika Seal-105 N is used as an economical and easy to use waterproofing slurry both for external and internal applications. Sika® Seal-105 N is
suitable for the following applications:
- Water and sewage works, such as tanks and manholes.
- Basements and lift pits.
- Retaining walls and bridge structures.
- Sea walls and irrigation channels.
Sika® Seal-105 N is part of a complete Sika System for the economical water proofing of water containment structures. Sika® Seal-105 N offers the
- Pre-batched components (no water added).
- Brush or trowel applied.
- Good adhesion to sound substrates
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Surfaces must be clean, sound, free from grease, oil and loosely adhering particles. Use suitable mechanical methods such as abrasive blast cleaning, high pressure water jetting at sufficient pressure and volume, scrabbling or needle gunning .
Stir component A (liquid) thoroughly before pouring into a clean mixing container. Add component B (powder) slowly while mixing continuously. Use low speed electric mixers (max. 500 rpm) for 3 minutes avoiding entrapment of air.
While the substrate is still in a saturated surface dry condition, apply the first coat by and leave to harden. Apply the second coat as soon as possible, after hardening of the first coat, to ensure proper adhesion between layers.
Slurry : Apply with a hard bristle brush or broom.
Mortar : For the trowel able mortar use a notched trowel for the first coat.
Keep Sika Seal-105 N moist for 24 hours and apply a mist spray for another 24 hours to ensure it’s optimal development of waterproofing capability
Application and mixing tools should be cleaned with water while material is still fresh. Hardened material can only be removed mechanically.
Precautions Accidental splashes to the skin must be washed off with water and soap. Accidental splashes to the eyes or mucous membrane must be rinsed with clean warm water. Seek medical attention without delay. Skin barrier cream, safety goggles and rubber gloves are recommended.
Do not dispose of into water or soil but according to local regulations
Non-toxic under the relevant Swiss health and safety codes
Specifications of Sika®Seal-105
- Brand SIKA
What’s in the box1x12.5 Kg Kit
No posts found